MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 07:19 AM   #326
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Spanish Press: Nadal not in DC etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
for one set only ... he had lost two sets before and very near to losing another one which Rosol choked a little bit
Oh I agree. Bad knee or not, Rosol played incredible, especially in that fifth set. Deserved to win. But if Nadal needs to justify that loss to himself then fair enough - after all Federer seems to never have the confidence knocked out of him - not bad for Nadal to learn some of that... I think he recognises that Rosol was good that day, but he also tells himself that "I wasn't by best" - easier to accept losing to the world no.100 that way!
Ash86 is online now View My Blog!