MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 03:45 AM   #510
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I have to go in for jury duty tomorrow

This means I don't get to pick up Bandit tonight One more day without my lil boy

Also I have major anxiety about this jury duty nonsense
Every state does it a little differently. Some states you only go to be picked for one trial and if you aren't picked you go home. This seems most sensible to me. In other states, if you aren't picked you return to the jury pool and get called and called until you are picked or until the time period for you duty is up.

I've been on three juries. I think there is something about my profile that is ambiguous and makes both sides want me. In Houston, I got picked every time I was called except one time, and that was a civil trial. The other times were criminal trials. Nothing was serious. No really long trials. One was 2 days.

I think it's good for everyone to be involved in the justice system. It's serious, but it's not intimidating.

Also the chances of your being picked aren't great.
star is offline View My Blog!