MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qualifying Draw

Thread: Qualifying Draw
View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #15
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qualifying Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
Well you said and I quote "of course he gets the points" that was a pretty good induction to me that you're pretty sure he gets the points

You also said I answered my own question earlier, I said normally you get the points for a walkover, and he got a walkover, a comment like that would also make me believe the you think he gets the points.

And about the other comment, you said how do you know they didn't do that here, I guess u were referring to what I said about the player being removed from the draw and the other play been given bye bye and no points, I know they didn't do thy because te draw says by walkover, that's what I meant
Yes, but then I changed it after in my 2nd sentence.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote