MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qualifying Draw

Thread: Qualifying Draw
View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #12
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qualifying Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
Right, ok.

The only reason he got a bye was because not enough players signed up for the draw, so it's not the same as a normal MD bye anyway, of course he gets the PTS, it works the same as if he got a w/o in a main draw I think.

How do you know they did not do that in this case, you won't know until the rankings are updated if he got the PTS.
I know they did not do thius because it says Vasek Pospisil gave him a walkover in the draw

And, someone replied to my question in GM saying that he doesn't get the points, so I would like to know how you are so sure that he does

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote