MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #2369
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I wanted him to win it but his season hasn't been that good so it was far from a sure thing.

I was watching it in the BBC (because they showed it later than most other networks for some odd reason, but it suited me). They had two commentators: one who was VERY enthusiastic and the other one who was calm and clearly knew what he was talking about.

Commie 1 (the hyper one): Oooooooh....Contador is taking the lead now. CONTADOR IS ON THE MOVE, FOLKS. What an exciting race!!!!!

Commie 2: That's not Contador but Sanchez.

Commie 1 would mispronounce foreign names, Commie 2 would use the correct pronounciation after which Commie 1 would continue killing the correct pronunciation.
Sounds like Phil and Paul
star is offline View My Blog!