MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kuala Lumpur R1: Melzer retires on Pospisil with the score 64 20 to Pops

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #9
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kuala Lumpur R1: Melzer retires on Pospisil with the score 64 20 to Pops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
I disagree when he does it too.

Unless you are about to die, unless you must get off the court and get medical attention quickly or you'll die, play out the fucking match.
I know you know a lot more than me about playing tennis, but I disagree. Continuing to play can severely worsen a lot of injuries. And does the crowd really want to see a limping, in pain opponent lose easily? People just complain of retirements more in tennis as injured football or hockey players can be easily subbed off.
n8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote