MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 12:13 PM   #1346
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
Renan, I'm not saying that a manager MUST post the Entry List, there are much more important things in life for sure. What I am saying is that, if you know you're going to be busy in the weekend, ask someone to post an Entry List for you, I'm sure anyone commited to your tournament would have helped you.
Just as a small remark, you could have done it yourself without the manager asking. I was late with making the draw in Orleans and someone just made the draw, which helped me a lot! So if you saw that this problem would arise, you could ask for it in the thread before the deadline (don't know if you did) and otherwise make it yourself.

But I completely agree that an entrylist should be made before the deadline!

rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote