MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 01:06 PM   #1345
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direnan View Post
This isn't good. But, I don't have time for make EL in this week. And in weekend, my sister was to hospital. And I make volunteer work in saturday and sunday...

Not to mention that, I was manager in 3 the last 6 weeks + more Tokyo in next week (this only in TT).
Renan, I'm not saying that a manager MUST post the Entry List, there are much more important things in life for sure. What I am saying is that, if you know you're going to be busy in the weekend, ask someone to post an Entry List for you, I'm sure anyone commited to your tournament would have helped you.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote