MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #1344
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickmartins View Post
Guys, I hate to complain about managing because managers are taking their free time and putting it into the game and everything, but this week both Beijing and Tokyo did not have an EL update before the first deadline. I think it's very important to always have at least one update before the deadline, so that people can know if they have a chance of making the MD before committing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
Totally agree.

And if they can't post the Entry List, give others the opportunity to do it by posting in the first page the list of committed players until the last managers post.
This isn't good. But, I don't have time for make EL in this week. And in weekend, my sister was to hospital. And I make volunteer work in saturday and sunday...

Not to mention that, I was manager in 3 the last 6 weeks + more Tokyo in next week (this only in TT).
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekk„o, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia

Last edited by Direnan : 09-24-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote