MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 03:17 AM   #1339
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Well since rvugt has been out a while I decided to make the draws my popular demand, and I noticed something while making the doubles draw... rvugt had accidentally put the team of chowdahead25/Ozone twice on the EL, as a result another team was knocked down to qualies when they should've gotten into the MD. The team that got knocked down did actually qualify for the MD, so who gets the spot? Thanks!

^^This is regarding the Orleans CH btw
Hm, that is really sad but I can´t see any other solution than to have a lucky loser spot in doubles main draw.

This rule should be used.

After making the qualifying draw, a vacancy occurs in the main draw. How is the vacancy filled?

If the qualifying competition has begun, the vacancy is filled by the eligible lucky loser. If the qualifying competition has not begun, the vacancy is filled by the next player on the alternate list.
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote