MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 11:45 PM   #1313
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
You are becoming quite the workaholic dear Did you meet up with the BF, I just read?

Well my 'hook-up' didn't come, she had a headache but I socialized with some girls. Anyways I'm back in the game
Well I had to work. My schedule is 6 + 2, it means 6 days in row for work then two days rest. Anyway tomorrow will be my 6th day.

I found a very very great guy. I'm happy with him really. We will spend together the full of our second off day. The first plan was both two days but it wasn't sure and we had to change the plan. We meet on every day anyway as we are on same shift.

Ohh Javi You and girls.