MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 11:45 PM   #1312
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
No, you wouldn't. One who makes this mistake, won't be that frustrated in another side. As I said I forgot someone on Entry list too. It was an ugly mistake and not too hard to do it when you aren't attentive enough even for a moment.

I don't know. When there was 4 APT tournaments, my ex-partner could play qualy and his ranking was about 300. There will be only 3 but if you look the commits and wait until the last hour, I think you can get in for qualy. Count on that the most of commits will happen in last 10-20 hours.
Anyway I will do same.. I can't get MD with my ranking but my ranking is good enough to play qualy if there is three.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Yeah well maybe someday you win one too I stopped playing Suicide and TT as well but I think I'm going to pick it up again!

So what made you come to the Castle mate? And tell me more about yourself, your age and where do you live for example?
Good point I wish you luck in your qualies! Pray for me to get in

I hope I wind up doing well at some point

What made me come to the Castle was that it kept popping up on the front page, so I HAD to check it out I'm Dylan, 13 years old and I live in Colorado and I don't support too many players, really only 3 actually (Simon, Haas, Hewitt) And yourself?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!