MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 11:40 PM   #1309
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
OK nice to meet you Javier Yeah I love FITD (especially managing it!) I suck at it though (see my sig ) That's awesome that you reached number 1! Maybe you'll get back there in 2013? I'll forever bow down to your achievements

Well that's great your not complaining about it I would be fairly frustrated I'll hope I can make a breakthrough. I'm actually hoping to get into ATP qualies for week 42, and try my luck there. It really depends on how many people sign up for each tournament there(I'm hoping for all of the top players to flood into 2 of them and leave one of them open for me to get in ) Do you think I'd get in?
No, you wouldn't. One who makes this mistake, won't be that frustrated in another side. As I said I forgot someone on Entry list too. It was an ugly mistake and not too hard to do it when you aren't attentive enough even for a moment.

I don't know. When there was 4 APT tournaments, my ex-partner could play qualy and his ranking was about 300. There will be only 3 but if you look the commits and wait until the last hour, I think you can get in for qualy. Count on that the most of commits will happen in last 10-20 hours.
Anyway I will do same.. I can't get MD with my ranking but my ranking is good enough to play qualy if there is three.