MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #1305
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Yeah that's right, the name is Javier

Great that you like FITD. I started playing it in 2008 but got a little bored with it, and also didn't have the time to enter the draws in time the last year but now I made my comeback again

You can write me down as an MTF FITD Legend I guess with former number 1 status and 10 titles (+1 GS)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
That's okay, I won't cry if I play doubles only for a week
You'll see that day will come soon. Just be patient. I decided that I will play ATP when I reach top 150 and looks like I don't More comfortable to play a challenger MD than ATP qualy. With even better ranking I surely will ATP though.
OK nice to meet you Javier Yeah I love FITD (especially managing it!) I suck at it though (see my sig ) That's awesome that you reached number 1! Maybe you'll get back there in 2013? I'll forever bow down to your achievements

Well that's great your not complaining about it I would be fairly frustrated I'll hope I can make a breakthrough. I'm actually hoping to get into ATP qualies for week 42, and try my luck there. It really depends on how many people sign up for each tournament there(I'm hoping for all of the top players to flood into 2 of them and leave one of them open for me to get in ) Do you think I'd get in?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!