MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Qualifying Draw

Thread: Qualifying Draw
View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 11:50 PM   #10
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qualifying Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
do you get points for losing in final qualification round in ATP 250?
yep, you get 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
You answered your own question.
I know, but usually when you get a walkover it's in the 2nd or 3rd or etc round and you've already beaten someone yourself. In this case he didn't, he got a Bye, and then a walkover.

But in other qualifying draws that I've seen where the top seed gets moved into the main draw they remove his name from the qualifying draw and replace it with a bye. So in that case it's Bye, Bye, loss, and no points, but they didn't do that in this case.

I didn't answer my own question, I made a statement about what it's normally like with a withdrawal but this is not a normal withdrawal, even though that's what the draw sheet says.

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote