MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The best looking current player?

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 11:17 PM   #812
country flag iramlatif

iramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best looking current player?

I think some of you posters r quite funny (even if you're not meaning to). I love Ferrer and will always think he is sinfully handsome. It is so funny that some of you are comparing him to Radek. Thank u for that, it made me laugh.

I don't find Fognini good looking for some reason. I was in Monte Carlo earlier this year and he passed me (there was no one else). Of course I recognized him and looked at him another time, but honestly if he was walking down the street and he wasn't famous...I wouldn't give him a second glance. but i am curious, does he have a gf or is he married?
iramlatif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote