MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Davis Cup: One guy - One dream. To watch a Tsonga match live in Argentina

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2013 Davis Cup: One guy - One dream. To watch a Tsonga match live in Argentina

Hello folks.
I wanted to tell you this is not like my usual MTF threads, I'm not trying to be funny here, this is just me, telling you my emotions about 2013 Davis Cup.

Let's begin:

O HAI

So, yesterday I woke up after a really good night (If ye know wot I meeaaan), and I turned on my computer to read MTF as I always do.

And all the people was talking about the 2013 Davis Cup draw, and I was like "Hey... Davis cup!".

Now, let's be serious.

I really was stunned. Argentina vs Germany in Buenos Aires and then we face the winner of Israel vs France.

I love Amir Weintraub and his cool blog-posts, but let's be serious, they don't have so many chances vs France with Gasquet, Simon and probably Tsonga.

Now... I think Argentina will defeat Germany again, with or without Delpo, all argentinian players transform into top ten in Davis Cup, and we'd probably have 2013-Warlocq, who I predict will be world number one.

Now, if you're a FedFan you'd probably know Roger will be in Argentina in december, and if you're a MTF FedFan, you'll probably know I already bought the ticket and I will make my dream come true.

And, if you can read my sig and posts, you'd also know Tsonga and Federer are my two favorite players in no particular order.

In 2010 Argentina faced France in semis and lost 5-0, in the city of Lyon if my memory works okay, so, that means...

If France and Argentina win their R1 match, they'll face here in Buenos Aires!!!

If you remember my Davis Cup post (THIS ONE), you'd know how I and y countrymen feel about Davis Cup and what that cursed cup means to all of us.

But ATM i'm not thinking in the cup at all. I just want to see my favorite player here.

Another one of my old threads (THIS ONE) explains how difficult is to be a tennis fan in a football country. (I know 70% of the forum know how I feel, there aren't so many "Tennis countries").

So, the situation is pretty easy, if you don't travel, you probably won't watch your favorite player. And it isn't that easy to travel, specially if you know how many problems are with the economy in Argentina and how difficult is to obtain US$.

So... When I watched the 2013 DC-Draw I was like "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG"

And i'm still like that.

Will the guy make his dream come true?

Will France and Argentina win their R1 matches?

Will Tsonga travel and play Davis Cup in April?

Will Viruzzz attend the match?
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote