MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #741
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

This thread has been going around in circles but I suppose that is its goal . Manuel, of course, is right about the ATP marketing BS but it's not Federer's fault. It's not even Murray's fault. To a lesser extent Djokovic but primarily Nadull.

Although the ATP have done this slowing down and homogenisation of their own account, Nadull has been instrumental in all of this and recently Djokovic has revealed he likes to tell people what surface to play on. I've never heard this from Murray or Federer who has said he likes different conditions and enjoys the challenge they present.

With that being said, nothing's going to change soon and it's infuriating because even if Fed wins a lot I'll be quite happy but not as much as before. Nothing beats seeing your fave winning with aggressive, attacking tennis where he's not forced to wait out errors or opportunities to attack in long rallies .

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them

Last edited by Looner : 09-23-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Looner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote