MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #73
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3 - Mrs. Trip is everybody's bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I share your opinion. Thanks for providing me with much-needed amusement. George is too cool to be offended by this, I'm sure.
I hope you're right. Perhaps Posh Spice was a bit much. Apologies for Posh Spice then.

Quote:
Having fun with your painkiller with benefits?
Everything is pretty much zen.

Quote:
I don't speak Italian too, but I'm still going. I really want to see Rome - been wanting to see the Coliseum for the longest time, and there's also the tennis to attend, so it sounds like a trip that I cannot pass up.
Enjoy it. Maybe Rafa will win it?

Quote:
Who cares about Nole fan?
Good question. But some of those who do are confirmed morons. So morons?

Quote:
London, obviously. I'm here.
It is one of the potential destination for sure, well the British isles, but I would also love to visit Scandinavia, or the South of France, or even Spain to help their economy with some tourist money. So since I won't be able to chose, I'll probably abort.

Quote:
My apartment's heating isn't working and my toilet's flush broke down a few hours ago.
TMI...

Quote:
Yeah, I love walking around in my undies when I'm by myself. Feels so good.
You should be careful there, I've been known to produce quality short stories with subtle erotic sub-messages about MTF members in the past. This could trigger another one.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote