MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 06:00 AM   #728
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Introduce surfaces/conditions where it's not possible to defend like a mad man, run down everything and retrieve every ball, and they won't be able to dominate. Nadal, Djokovic and Murray are only above the field as long as the conditions allow them to play their perfect defense.

They are the best defenders the game has ever seen, hence their edge over the field. In surfaces where that particular skill isn't rewarded, their invincible aura will no longer exist.
If only I had that power... But clay should never be a fast surface, and Nadal does indeed deserve to dominate there same with grass needing to be fast and Federer should be able to dominate grass like he used to. It's the fact that we have insanely slow HC is what pisses me off (almost as much as those bolded country abbreviations )

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote