MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 05:57 AM   #727
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Sort of my same feelings except that I do hate them for the fact that they shouldn't be able to dominate this much.

Those are the over-hyped new-comers, there are a few better new-comers (Goffin, Raonic, Harrison) Although none are very good, I would seriously rather have them instead of the top 4 by this point. So I assume once Nadal is gone you won't be here?
Introduce surfaces/conditions where it's not possible to defend like a mad man, run down everything and retrieve every ball, and they won't be able to dominate. Nadal, Djokovic and Murray are only above the field as long as the conditions allow them to play their perfect defense.

They are the best defenders the game has ever seen, hence their edge over the field. In surfaces where that particular skill isn't rewarded, their invincible aura will no longer exist.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote