MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 04:12 AM   #712
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
TF doesn't count.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
I said the ATP's best interest, not the best interest of tennis fans.

This so-called 'Big 4' has become a huge cash cow for the ATP, surfaces will only be further slowed down to ensure their chances of getting beaten by other players go down.

Most die hard tennis fans would definitely prefer diversified conditions and surface speeds across the season, but unfortunately that's not what would bring in the $$$
But Women's Tennis in general is actually starting to get more popularity while Men's Tennis is losing popularity.

That's what I mean, how would they be money makers for the ATP when it's the fans paying for tickets, watching matches, and just generally being involved with Tennis that makes their money. And if the fans are disinterested (like they are now) then the ATP loses money

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote