MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 05:01 AM   #709
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
It is? Am I the only one who would like some variety? If the top 4 was gone and changed fairly often I'm sure more people would like Men's Tennis. I heard TF is getting more traffic than MTF and I'm fairly sure that the reason is that they have new top players every 1/2-3/4 a year.
I said the ATP's best interest, not the best interest of tennis fans.

This so-called 'Big 4' has become a huge cash cow for the ATP, surfaces will only be further slowed down to ensure their chances of getting beaten by other players go down.

Most die hard tennis fans would definitely prefer diversified conditions and surface speeds across the season, but unfortunately that's not what would bring in the $$$
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote