MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who'll Finish The Year Ranked Higher - Berdych or Del Potro?

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 03:15 AM   #13
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who'll Finish The Year Ranked Higher - Berdych or Del Potro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
At least you got two things right: Berdych has better ROS and movement. This post is a perfect advertisement for the old cliché that even a broken clock is right twice a day, since literally everything else is wrong.
So Del Potro has better volleys, serve and BH as well??? x1000

And am I wrong that he can't win a masters?

Am I wrong that he fluked his slam? (no other notable results)

Am I wrong that he's basically a bitch to the big 3? (Mandy as well really)

Time to stop hiding behind the 3 year old injury and admit this guy lacks the game to win big titles - he's ballbashing Ferrer who lucked out a slam. Their other achievements are pretty much on the same level (except David is more consistent).
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote