MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 11:37 PM   #71
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3 - Mrs. Trip is everybody's bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Heya trips, how are you finding London?
Awesome as ever. Gotta say I'm already sick of taking the Tube. When are we meeting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post

I hope I did not spoil anything for you and George with my naughty butler silliness and that he is neither offended or pissed or appalled. I do believe it's funny though.
I share your opinion. Thanks for providing me with much-needed amusement. George is too cool to be offended by this, I'm sure.

Quote:
Hydromorphone is an opiate, a semi-synthetic form of morphine. A painkiller. A good painkiller. Painkiller with benefits.
Having fun with your painkiller with benefits?

Quote:
Rome masters he? I'm sure she'd be thrilled if I tagged along... But I don't speak Italian, so that's not gonna happen.
I don't speak Italian too, but I'm still going. I really want to see Rome - been wanting to see the Coliseum for the longest time, and there's also the tennis to attend, so it sounds like a trip that I cannot pass up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I am all three, BJ. The butler thing is a silly idea.

However, much to my annoyance, I was talking to somebody yesterday and they pointed out that I was awfully posh. That's the worst thing somebody could say to me.
What's wrong with being posh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Lucy
Hope you're having a good time there
Thanks. By the way, I watched The Dark Knight Rises 5 times, 3 times in IMAX. There was this Dark Knight trilogy marathon in Singapore and I went for that. It was so awesome.

Quote:
Not a surprise that majority of people who trusted him are well known clowns
I love that there are such naive people in our midst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Still waiting for Nole fan comment in the pictures thread. Never gonna happen me thinks. Always busy when his clownishness is exposed.
Who cares about Nole fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post

Not really. I am somewhat conflicted on the issue.

Plus, I could not decide know where to go first.
London, obviously. I'm here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
+1
I fully agree. I mean, who would you be wearing your clothes for? Just getting them wrinkled, smelly and worn out for no reason. And not just in +30 - my apartment's heating is very strong, it's usually very toasty in the winter.

Actually right now it's a bit cold in my apartment; the main heating hasn't been turned on yet and it's cooler now outside, no longer summer.
My apartment's heating isn't working and my toilet's flush broke down a few hours ago.

Yeah, I love walking around in my undies when I'm by myself. Feels so good.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote