MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #70
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3 - Mrs. Trip is everybody's bro

Before I do my multiquote, can one of the Brits in this thread help me with something? I just bought a stainless steel kettle to boil water and no matter how many times I boil and pour away the water, my water has this film of chalky white substance at the top when I pour it out into a mug.

IS THIS NORMAL??? Has this got something to do with the hard water thing (first time ever I've heard of this)? I'm dying of thirst right now but afraid to drink the water. I don't want to die.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote