MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Metz SF : Seppi def. Monfils 3-6 6-1 6-4

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #59
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Metz SF : Seppi def. Monfils 3-6 6-1 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I didn't read that part. As for the names you mentioned, I disagree on everyone except maybe for Soeda so I choose Nieminen for an example. Again, he got outhit by Seppi this week so what? Does this make him a passive player? I don't think so, and I've never read of anyone in here thinking Mayer is a passive player.
Lol, this discussion has been extended way too much I think. My main point was just that Seppi isn't a passive player, I've already described his game fully like 5 times already in this thread so no point going into it again. If you disagree with that and with the names I gave, which many are debatable of course, then that's fine man. For me, IMO, Seppi is definitely not passive but if you think the opposite then that's cool. And no, I just mentioned the fact that he outhit Flo because, clearly, a passive player wouldn't be able to do it or at least the chances would be ridiculously small. Finally, no, I don't consider Flo a passive player either! His game is pretty unique, unorthodox and I enjoy watching him play a lot.
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote