MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 10:34 PM   #3012
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Actually the biggest and funniest case was a fedtard turning into a noletard when Nole started kicking everyone's ass in 2011. Anyone remember federers_mate? Man, I was starting to warm up to that guy but then he got permabanned. Biggest injustice in MTF. He would roam freely when he was the most obnoxious fedtard but as soon as he sees the light and turns into an interesting poster, he is banned. Go figure.
Maybe you have forgotten but Feds_Mate was banned for being a complete and utter asshole. It had nothing to do with who he was bandwagoning at the time.

Defending Feds_Mate of all people Hard to sink any lower now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times
During this year’s United States Open, Soderling said, he was watching a match on television when his young daughter came into the room. For a moment, she watched her father watching the tennis, but then she interrupted.

“She wanted to watch Dora,” Soderling said. “So, I said, ‘O.K.’ We watched Dora.”
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!