MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #1052
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
mental rest is the best rest, i love the picture when u hug, sooo cute!!!

i think TT will get a suger poisoning by reading this lol

yes i noticed, im truly sorry i never said something back..i dont know a lot about the ppl in here or the site.
last night i was sure rafamini is the girl from the pic and now it seems its not..well im a little lost..it will pass and pls dont tell me not to believe

Well I wasn't sure about that you even know about goodreps don't worry
Once I thought someone is a guy... I was wrong and luckily she doesn't even know that I thought. It was a big surprise.