MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 39: Orleans (Winner : David Goffin)

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #19
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 39: Orleans (Entry List)

This is a really good draw, its almost better than some of the 250's.

my thoughts:

section 1
While i do love kohli he simply should not be here and i really hope adrian beats him in the first round. This section is full of players i like and hopefully one of adrian, kohli, frank or simone reach the semis from that section. If i had to guess i'd say it will be kohli but i would prefer it to be whoever the winner of bolleli/dancevic in round 1 is.

section 2
If ernests is playing to the best of his abilities then he should get to the semis of this section. If not then i would think darcis should get through here

section 3
the most interesting match in this section is the round one between donskoy and rycka. I think the winner of that match reaches the semis too.

section 4
this is a pretty competitive little section with in form levine and tursunov , johnson, rosol and goffin all in here. David hasnt been in the best of form recently but if he's on he's the best player in the section and should make the semi finals from this section. If he's off id think tursunov and rosol are the favorites.

predicted semi finals:
Kohlschreiber v.s gulbis
donskoy v.s goffin

predicted final:
kohlschreiber v.s goffin
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote