MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Vasek Pospisil

Thread: Vasek Pospisil
View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 07:26 PM   #1380
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vasek Pospisil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumashu View Post
I agree it's a favourable draw as World Tour ones go, that Melzer and Baker are in big slumps, but Vasek has simply not yet shown he is able to put together World Tour level wins back to back against any two players in the top 80 or so. Maybe his next coach will get him over this hump. Any idea who it might be?
yeah, i agree with you on that. But if he's going to make it on tour these are the kinds of draws that he really needs to take advantage of. He's run alot of good players very close this year and really given good accounts of himself even if he has lost most of the time. Right now he needs to step up. Its a great oppertunity

unfortunately im not sure who his new coach will be
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote