MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #1337
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarder35m View Post
I would say that since the player never withdrew from Bangkok he should still be in the entry list from there (first one prevails), but he should be advised to commit to only 1 tournament per week in the future.
I agree with Alex here on the interpretation of the rule :-

The player committed to Bangkok first, then to Kuala Lumpur - the double commitment has been noticed before the main draw of Bangkok has started - the player is in the main draw of Bangkok as that was where he committed first, so the commitment has to stand.