MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #62
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3 - Mrs. Trip is everybody's bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Oh ya I saw the thread. Hahahahaha it was always OBVIOUS AS HELL that the pics were fake. Can't believe there are people naive enough to fall for that shit.

George is totally ignoring this conversation.

It's nice to be in your undies when you're in the comfort of your own company. I'm really sorry I missed the new thread drama.

I woke up at 4 am and was starving but didn't eat until 8 am when it was time for breakfast. I think I'm immune to jetlag - I don't feel anything out of the ordinary apart from the usual fatigue that I feel when I wake up too early.

What does this hydromorphone do? Sounds like a ball.

We're planning to go to the Rome Masters next year. Too bad you hate flying.

Going out for dinner!
Raferminator's pics are fake????? NO WAY!

I hope I did not spoil anything for you and George with my naughty butler silliness and that he is neither offended or pissed or appalled. I do believe it's funny though.

Hydromorphone is an opiate, a semi-synthetic form of morphine. A painkiller. A good painkiller. Painkiller with benefits.

Rome masters he? I'm sure she'd be thrilled if I tagged along... But I don't speak Italian, so that's not gonna happen.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote