MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Vasek Pospisil

Thread: Vasek Pospisil
View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 07:18 PM   #1377
country flag Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vasek Pospisil

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
lets look at it:

R1 - Melzer - he's been shit all year minus that one week early on which , at this point looks like a freak of nature event. The surface should favor vasek too

R2 - baker/qualifier - The qualifiers are just so bad that i cant see any of them getting past the round one and if they did vasek should be able to handle whoever that is. If his opponent is baker..well he definately hasnt looked as good during this hard court season then he did on clay and grass. I think he could win that

QF - probably monaco and thats porbably where he'd end his week but you never know. He had monaco good on hard

SF - Most likely nishikori but good possibility of it being davydenko too.Outside chance of klizan. Either way i really dont see how he'd get past either of them playing well

So i think a SF is slightly possible but a QF is far more likely
Wow, you are certainly positive today. I hope you are right.