MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #1336
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESimp View Post
Question - We had a player registered for both Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. They had registered for Bangkok first then K.L second.

The manager in K.L put them in a LE as I am guessing they noticed the Bangkok commitment, not sure if the manager said anything to them. Qualies started yesterday (and the player didn't send for K.L) and I only just noticed they were in both.

What happens here?
I would say that since the player never withdrew from Bangkok he should still be in the entry list from there (first one prevails), but he should be advised to commit to only 1 tournament per week in the future.
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote