MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Live Commentary

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #672
country flag Coolio_Jack

Coolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond reputeCoolio_Jack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Live Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpro View Post
He didnt lose that tiebreak coz of head. Juznyj hit couple of amazing lines. That is true, and I can admit, that Juznyj was just too good in crucial moments. Klizan wasnt, so I m not worry about his head,
And I also think, this second set will be easy for Juznyj, but 8 from 10 players would fall down after this kind of tiebreak

Exactly, and those 2 are the ones that have a chance of achieving something big. As i sad, tb is not the issue, you win some, you lose some. But you just got to keep everything that happens behind you and stay positive. I see now that he broke back, and that is exactly what im talking about. Its clearly that he got broken in 1st game cause he was still thinking about the tb.
Coolio_Jack is offline View My Blog!