MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Kuala Lumpur - Champions Marita and DudiSela/Erick

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 08:20 AM   #92
country flag erickmartins
Not exactly average.

erickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Kuala Lumpur - Picks until 4am CEST

What happens if a player commits to two different tournaments in the same week?

If the player commited first in a tournament and then commited in another one, the first one prevails. The player must withdraw from the tournament they've previously entered before being accepted in the entry list of the other tournament (as a late entry). If the double commitment is not noticed by the managers, points gained by a player who commits to tournaments in the same week will be disconsidered. If the infraction is noticed before the tournaments start, only the first commitment is valid and no punishment is applied.

As the tournaments already started, I guess any points he makes this week will not be considered and that's it. Even though I think this should be enough for a warning, with possible punishment from the 2nd infraction on. It's not fair with the other players.

Titles: Astana 2 CH '11, Challenger Tour Finals '11, Kuala Lumpur '12 (w/Dudisela75), Bressuire Futures '13 (w/Marita)

Finals: Fürth CH '11, Orleans CH '11, Petange CH '12, TT Euro '12 (w/Vilnietè)

SF: Australian Open '12, Memphis '12
erickmartins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote