MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *~* Pics of MTF members!!! *~* #4

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 10:39 PM   #34
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~* Pics of MTF members!!! *~* #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post

Nooo, I only have one RF hat, one RF tshirt (that I just got last week) and only one Federbear!
What? A Federbear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
You have a lot of costume pics. Are they all for ice dancing, or do you also go to a lot of Halloween parties?
I just like to dress up. So yeah Hermione and Mrs Lovett were Halloween costumes

And the one with the hat was actually more or less for ice dancing... We had to find some "retro" stuff for end-of-year show and I somehow dug up this hat... I just try to keep that sort of piece of clothing, just in case they come in handy for a costume.
Otherwise that red dress is the only "true" skating costume I have. I have found a couple of dresses in regular shops, that I use for ice-dancing, but they're not actual skating wear, because skating dresses are just way too expensive (pity I don't have more money, because real skating dresses are a lot warmer!)
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote