MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #1768
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
so you didn't end up taking no pictures at all? by the way, has baby marin being kicking you lately?
Been there every year for 4 years. Took some on my cell the first time but then later deleted. Don't care much for pictures in general.

As for your question- all the time. Looks like it is going to be a long and arduous relationship. will take revenge when he comes out.

Quote:
stop abusing hema, polish andreea.
OMG someone to finally protect me.

Quote:
she wouldn't stop telling me how much she missed that romanian li
It's all progressing very well imo. She is making you jealous and you are ignoring her occasionally but still need to do it a bit more imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
thanos!
oh hai

arsen moving here, at least for now
Yeah, Arsen and Nathii are an item as they say in Bollywood/Indian slang. Another MTF love story to tell our grandchildren.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!