MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 03:32 AM   #2360
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Thanks! I enjoyed those photos. I especially liked the ones where he appeared to be in agony. Good that he should know how I feel when h plays

Soccer is really boys night out, isn't it? There were few women in those photos although they seemed to like it as much as the men. More than some of those men.
I don't know about the ratio of men to women but there are lots of women at the bernabeu. But most of the tickets for big matches like this go to the socios so i think there are more men, esp. in the VIP palco.

My fave was the ones where he's just leaping into the air for probably CRon's winning goal! I think we all did that

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
That was the VIP lounge section I think. WG can correct me. Rafa looks HOTTTTTTTTTTT in a suit.

Don't tell me about those temps Star & Co. Could I move to any of your countires please? I can only PRAY that my water pipes won't start freezing again. Pray with me that this new pipe-heating will work.

Yes, Maria, you're right. Rafa always sits there, which is pretty close to where Perez sits, IIRC. And he always wears a suit. This is the first time that I've seen his dad with him though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
So gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!