MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #474
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Thanks! 2 days after the shot, the pain was lessen to a managerial level. the problem is I don't know if the pain will return after the effect of the corticosteroids wears off. One thing I am sure is the allergy is back. My body was itchy all over after dinner yesterday and I had to take a Claritin (loratadine) last night.
Oh, you are allergic to the cortisone?

I am allergic to penicillin, so I know about itching all over and also having big bumps and swelling all over my body. It's not nice. And once was enough!

I am really glad to hear that the shot helped with the pain. Nobody who hasn't experienced it can know how chronic pain wears on you and changes your personality. I was talking the other day to a friend who has had rheumatoid arthritis since she was 14 years old. Doing what you have to do to control pain over the long term is a struggle -- more a struggle to come to terms with the fact that you have to do it. She still feels funny when she goes in to get her pain meds refilled.
star is offline View My Blog!