MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #321
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Alex lost to Devin Britton. I was hoping that he could somehow pull the upset so he doesn't have to go thru qualifying in the upcoming futures.

I wish that they would reduce the Q draws; 4 rounds are a lot for young players and even if they qualified, they probably have nothing left in the tank for the main draw. Or at least have more than one futures per week. Right now the USA futures are dominated by college players. Can't wait til the Fall Collegiate Competition to begin . That might be the only way our juniors can have some results.

I don't understand why many of our juniors don't go to Mexico. Even Nishioka and Quinzi took advantage and Mexico is closer to us . Christian Harrison had a hard time in the futures until he went to Mexico and look at what it did to his confidence.

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates

Last edited by SapELee : 09-20-2012 at 09:33 PM.
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote