MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #473
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I can't imagine how depressing this is for you, Lee. I wish I knew how to solve this terrible problem or give advice. I was so hopeful it was getting better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Why is everyone sick? I am not a doctor yet.. wait a couple of years!

Lee Is it better today? Did you schedule an appointment at the ortho doctor?

Star, are you in bed? Soup? Honey and tea?

Jess, Mikey, Dom... everyone, What is your illness?
Thanks! 2 days after the shot, the pain was lessen to a managerial level. the problem is I don't know if the pain will return after the effect of the corticosteroids wears off. One thing I am sure is the allergy is back. My body was itchy all over after dinner yesterday and I had to take a Claritin (loratadine) last night.
Lee is offline View My Blog!