MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 05:05 PM   #2350
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
That was the VIP lounge section I think. WG can correct me. Rafa looks HOTTTTTTTTTTT in a suit.

Don't tell me about those temps Star & Co. Could I move to any of your countires please? I can only PRAY that my water pipes won't start freezing again. Pray with me that this new pipe-heating will work.
I do hope that the pipe heating will work. I don't know what that is, but it's so awful to be cold.

You would only be able to visit here in the late fall or the winter. It would seem like summer to you -- except for no leaves on the trees. e
star is offline View My Blog!