MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Alex in Costa do Sauipe05

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2005, 10:31 PM   #43
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alex in Costa do Sauipe05

Angelique, I was just checking the tournament site and I don't see his name anywhere. He didn't get a wildcard cos they just gave the last one to Mariano Puerta (the other two to Mexican players). And his name is not in the qualification list. Hope he's not ill or injured!

I believe that Costa will be withdrawing and possibly Nadal also to prepare for Davis Cup in Slovakia...

Official site: http://abiertomextenis.com.mx/jugadores_2005.html

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote