MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #318
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Audi Napa Valley Classic - Futures wildcard on the line!

Come on juniors, somebody win that wildcard!

From Zootennis:

Quote:
For the past two years I've been covering the (now) Audi Napa Valley Classic tournament, which for those two years has been under the auspices of USTA Player Development and features eight juniors and 24 Division I collegians in 8 round robin groups, with the winners going into a shootout for the chance to win a Futures wild card. I will not be going to Napa this year, and instead will be covering a similar event in Portland, Oregon in November with Division I women's teams and junior girls, but I will be following the tournament closely from home via updates from Steve Pratt, who will be there.

Stanford, Georgia, Harvard, Illinois, Texas and Cal will be sending players to Napa. Here is the list of juniors who will be competing:

Henry Craig, Murrieta , Calif.
Jack Murray, Beverly Hills , Mich.
Joseph Digiulio, Newport Beach , Calif.
Konrad Zieba, Glenview , Ill.
Robert Bellamy, Pacific Palisades , Calif.
Deiton Baughman, Carson , Calif.
Gage Brymer, Irvine , Calif.
TJ Pura, Brentwood , Calif.

The juniors will be coached by Nick Fustar of the USTA Regional Training Center Eagle Fustar Tennis Academy and Brian Wilson, of the RTC Northwest High Performance Tennis.
So many California guys. I hope Bellamy can win it.

http://justdroptheball.blogspot.com/
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote