MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who will win the 2013 Davis Cup and Draw Dicussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #55
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will win the 2013 Davis Cup and Draw Dicussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
10 years ago that would have been a sick tie.

Now it's a bunch of futures players against a fallen giant.

If Davydenko plays then GB should pick grass.
Russian team seems to be in a shit and I don't think the old stars like Davydenko and Youzhny will play in Group I now.

Davydenko and Youzhny didn't play the play-off and they only played the double in first round.

Youzhny had announced he stopped Davis cup 2 years ago, letting youngsters play.
Davydenko seldom played in late years.

It seems that the Russians have a big problem with the Davis cup team as Tarpischev even announced Kuznetsov and Donskoy in Brazil ... whereas in the end it was Gabashvili and another one ! Kuznetsov and Donskoy seemed to be focused on other tournaments and didn't come (they would have been better choices than Gaba and Bogo on clay).