MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 01:53 PM   #2401
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
I watched ET and pens on BBC Alba

Gers were so close to pulling of the upset
McCoist is one of the luckiest managers in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
It will be mix but Pool are on Sunday they will field strongest side tomorrow so
Liverpool play in Switzerland on Thursday, but I still think they'll probably win on Sunday, dunno why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
and is Rooney back for Pool? its close to a month now since his leg slash

i would drop Evra for this new one Buttner at Pool, take out the stupid dramas with Suarez (crowd affected him when pool won 2-1 in FA CUP match, he cost Unt the game when Kuyt scored)

Man U at Anfield is Liverpool's fave match of every season, i dont always feel SAF gets the tactics and team right there alot of time, clown
Rooney is nowhere near being back I think, still some weeks off. And Buttner did score and set up a goal against Wigan, but he was all over the place and not in the right way either, gave away tons of balls.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!