MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who will win the 2013 Davis Cup and Draw Dicussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #36
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will win the 2013 Davis Cup and Draw Dicussion Thread

i wont predict who will win but my thoughts:

- canada and germany got screwed over again with 2 of the toughest first rounds possible. Canada isnt beating spain if they couldnt beat france. Germany MIGHT have a shot at argentina if kohli and haas play but thats a big maybe

- without ljubo italy has a serious shot at the upset over croatia

- Belgium got one of the hardest draws. Although if novak doesnt play this is another one like with argentina and germany that i could poossibly see belgium winning but it would take alot of luck. They could win the doubles and, again if novak doesnt play then ..who knows?

- United states should win comfortably.

- kazakhstan and austria got giften this draw..neither one should be in the world group and they keep getting soft draws

- Switzerland v.s Czech republic should be the tie of the round. Very interesting. But if federer doesnt play then czech should roll through
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote