Re: Who will win the 2013 Davis Cup and Draw Dicussion Thread
i wont predict who will win but my thoughts:
- canada and germany got screwed over again with 2 of the toughest first rounds possible. Canada isnt beating spain if they couldnt beat france. Germany MIGHT have a shot at argentina if kohli and haas play but thats a big maybe
- without ljubo italy has a serious shot at the upset over croatia
- Belgium got one of the hardest draws. Although if novak doesnt play this is another one like with argentina and germany that i could poossibly see belgium winning but it would take alot of luck. They could win the doubles and, again if novak doesnt play then ..who knows?
- United states should win comfortably.
- kazakhstan and austria got giften this draw..neither one should be in the world group and they keep getting soft draws
- Switzerland v.s Czech republic should be the tie of the round. Very interesting. But if federer doesnt play then czech should roll through