MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #2933
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
I cant afford that glamorous area
yes, I forgot the difference between Scottish and English "upmarket"

Is the Metro now working?
I look at Cameron and I see a walking void, not just sans morality, but sans vision, sans hope, sans thought. He's a grasping, hungry nothing clad in a suit. There's not even a will to power there, he lacks the blood-lust of a true Tory that at least marks them out as living creatures. The final execrable product of the machine-production of politicans for the media age. A hologram reading lines scripted by committee. A golem running on tabloid instructions. A focus-grouped ghost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
but of course in terms of tennis IQ the difference between Murray and Berdych is comparable to a nobel prize winning physicist and a door.
TigerTim is online now View My Blog!